Sunday, February 9, 2014

Spencer's Banjo Adventure Post 17


Look! Its a banjo video! Finally! Anyway, I talked about the usual stuff in the video, as well as some poorly tuned strumming. I have watched one TED talk and would like to watch two more tonight to get a feel for what the talks should be like. I am thinking about putting aside a notebook or something to write down ideas for my talk and start to form what I will focus on. I don't want to give it away so I will put minimal information in my blog posts for now. I have started to listen to music while I fall asleep just to further envelope myself in music; it is really calming in case you haven't tried. That's all for this week!

2 comments:

  1. Watching TED talks is such a good idea to get your wheels turning! I think getting a notebook together is a great idea. I think I need to get a notebook for next to my bed because I always get ideas when I'm sleeping! Good luck and I can't wait to see more videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea, I might have to do that as well. Thanks again for your feedback Mary, it is greatly appreciated!

      Delete